Sunday 24 August 2008

I've returned!!

Ok, I've been back in euro-land for 3 weeks but have yet to write a new post. LA-ZY! Here's what's happened in the last few days, weeks, months.
1. I went home to Seattle! (well, KENMORE to be exact!) For some reason the only pics William took downtown were of the viaduct so here is the best one. It's glowing in the sun.



2. Anna, Alex, Max, William, my mom and I hiked to Camp Muir on Mt Rainer. This was an AMAZING hike, 100% in the snow and 100% in the sun! It was a good thing we had some ice-cold (well, really luke warm) rainer beers to sip at the top.













3. William and I went to universal studios and disneyland! SO much fun! We almost couldn't handle the heat but an ice-cream a day certainly helped.










4. Francie and Bobby got married!!! It was a week full of fun activities. A bridal shower for Francie, golf for Bobby and the boys, a delicious rehearsal dinner and rowdy sing-song, a Mariner's game, and white water rafting, with plenty of impromptu pints and sing-songs along the way. It was such a fun week!

















2 comments:

Grassyllama said...

Great blog! I especially loved the ginormous space left at the end! haha, we can't all be blogging experts. It takes time.

I miss Edinburgh because of these things (In a particular order...): 1.Tesco
2. Char
3. Millie Kearns (the human)
4. Greyfriar's Bobby
5. Arthur's Seat

putting $30 in my savings account right now to begin my edinburgh 2009 post-grad life plan.

AJK said...

good blog- lots of white space for you to think at the end, nice touch.