Friday 5 December 2008

London!


Hi All,


I am blogging from the great city of London. Francie and I are currently at an internet cafe, where she is finishing some presentation evaluations for her class. I'm checking dlisted and other people's blogs. So far today we went to Tesco and bought some bran, raisins, 2 milks (they were on sale) and Francie got a stocking stuffer for whoever she gets. I won't say what she got but its savage. We then went home, ate the homemade raisin bran and watched a show about buying houses and fixing them up to re-sell. Genius idea if it works out but it looked like a lot of work.


In a little while we're going to walk to Bobby's work and maybe go to the bucks with him. Later tonight it's off to the cinema most likely. Tomorrow we will have lunch with some Fitz relatives in town, go to the pub to watch the Man United game, and hurry home to catch x-factor. Such a busy weekend! On Sunday I might do a little ho-ho-ing and then on Monday morning it's back to Edinburgh on the train.


Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

TTFN,

Char

2 comments:

Grassyllama said...

Thanks for the update Char! I am counting down the days until we're all reunited for Christmas. I miss both you gals SOOOO much. And I miss your Irish lads a fair amount as well. Bring some Moro bars if you can hunt some down!!!

Have fun at the CINEMAAAAAAA wooooo

AJK said...

FUN!! I bet it's all christmasy there- have fun!