Saturday 5 April 2008

Saturday Night woot woot!

I just got back from the cinema with some friends from work. We saw 27 dresses and it was SO GOOD! Just the type of cheesy, romantic comedy that I love! Tammy and I got some pizza hut (funny that I never eat much pizza hut at home but have it here pretty often! ha) first and then went straight to the movie. I had a spicey veg pizza, with tomatos, jalepenos and green peppers. It was delicious and the icing on the cake was that there was free refills on the pop. What a treat! Couldn't get a taxi after the film so I ran home in my wedges and here I sit, watching soccer highlights. A perfect Saturday for me!

2 comments:

AJK said...

fun! does pizza hut taste the same over there?

Nancy said...

Nothing like a good romantic movie. I had a fab pizza at cafe flora last week-put it on your summer schedule. Makes me get excited for those lazy hazy crazy days of summer-outdoor movies!