Thursday 28 February 2008

TV

I've really never been a 'TV' person, but I have to say that right now I definitely am. Although I should really call myself a 'youtube' person because in order to keep up-to-date with my shows I watch them on youtube because they are either not on in Scotland or on a couple days/seasons late and I am far too impatient for that!! I am currently into the latest america's next top model, project runway and american idol. Have to say that project runway is the best, but I can't seem to break away from antm or american idol either. Have to say I think Christian will win project runway and he deserves it. I liked Rami at first but he has really overdone the draping. Over it.I like Katarzyna the best so far in antm but its early days still. I kind of love and hate american idol...its the millionth season and all of the judges are annoying but I do think the youngest guy, David, is the best. I also like Ramiele but I haven't see the girls show for this week yet (waiting for youtube or Friday, when it's on TV here. sigh.)

I will be in Seattle/Kenmore/Wenatchee for the next week so perhaps I will blog from there! It will be great to see the fam. I am planning on eating lots canned peaches to remember my wonderful grandma.

3 comments:

AJK said...

we should TOTALLY eat peaches! go christian!

Nancy said...

I think Gillian has a shot (so does she) and Char, just when did you go blind?

There are a lot of assistive devices out there. I've been to the store (out by Northgate) and once you learn Braille, there will be no stopping you. I bought the Braille cards for a student in the special ed class I worked in. You can still play cribbage. Stay strong.

Unknown said...

MOM!